In I-solation is the 2nd edition of Maya Dance Theatre’s Virtual Stage that opened on 23rd April 2020. In the first series, we presented 7 different artists from Singapore and Indonesia.
For this edition, we have invited an eclectic team of collaborators to share their practice in relation to the theme, In I-solation, I have found the isolated bond …
The online sharing features short works by artists of different genres and art forms: Shahrin Johry, Soumee Dee, ScRach MarcS, Danang Pamungkas and Galuh Sinta (Indonesia), Chiharu Kuronuma (Japan), Noella Yan (Australia/ SIngapore) and work-in-progress by Maya Dance Theatre.
07 May 2020 (Thursday)
5:00pm-5:40pm (Singapore Time)
There will be a dialogue sesson at the end of the performance.
* MDT stands in solidarity with those who are facing domestic violence during this period of social isolation - in light of this, 50% of our proceeds will go directly to organisations which provide support for these vulnerable communities.
Ticket availabe via from http://in-i-solation.peatix.com
If you would like to support Maya Dance Theatre or our programmes, you can send your donations to PayPay or Paynow
New : Programme Ouline
What is Virtual Space?
With the goal of rediscovering connections in spite of physical isolation, MDT initiated Virtual Stage to create a shared space which allows us to give time to another and understand their practice. While we may be physically apart, Virtual Stage acts as a platform to continue sharing the gift of presence, connecting artists and the community to experience another's craft.
Programme Lineup coming soon!
1. This programme is an online performance featuring artists from Singapore and overseas.
2. The performance will be streamed live via Zoom.
2. After purchase have been made, an e-mail will be send to your registed e-mail confirming your purchase for the event.
3. On the day of the event (07 May 2020), ticket holders will receive an e-mail with the Zoom link to allow access to the performance.
4. Please click on the link to enter the Zoom site.
5. Sit back and enjoy IN I-SOLATION.